When it comes to painting in the Lower Mainland there are literally hundreds of painters to choose from. What sets Sea to Sea Painters apart from the crowd? Let me share with you who we are and how we paint for YOU.
We want YOU to have peace of mind.
We will meet the highest of expectations from the beginning to the end of your project!
YOU our customer are the most important part of our business.
So you want to paint? Whether it’s inside your home, a bathroom, a couple bedrooms, or your entire house… or perhaps the exteior, your front door, siding or some fascia boards. Whatever you have in mind, we’ve done it before and we WILL do an exceptional job for you.
- First call John at 778-552-5425, or Daniel 604-309-2777 to get started. We will be happy to schedule a time for an estimate when it’s convenient for you.
Estimates are always free. It’s important for us to meet you and look at the job in person.
- During the estimate you can show us everything you’d like to do. Our estimators will ask questions to be certain that the work will be done the way you want it, with the right products and on a schedule that is convenient for you.
- We will make recommendations to tailor the project for your budget. Got questions? We can answer them during the estimate.
- Our estimators will provide you with a detailed line by line quote either at the same time as the estimate or within 2 business days.
- We pride ourselves on providing very detailed quotes that clearly state all the work we will be doing. From prep, repairs, set-up and painting to clean-up.
- An estimate will provide you with a FINAL PRICE that includes tax and covers everything from materials to labor and our warranty.
- Your estimator will give you an idea of how long the work will take to complete and when it can be done.
- Got questions? At any time you can call your estimator to discuss the project, your ideas, or ask questions.
What sets Sea to Sea Painters apart from the crowd?
- We offer a comprehensive 1 year warranty on workmanship.
- Color consultation available, and possibly FREE if your project is large enough. Just ask!
- Our estimates are free and conducted on site, you get a clear line by line quote that details your entire painting project.
- We use high quality, trusted and proven products from the best suppliers (Dulux, Benjamin Moore and Cloverdale Paint).
- Paint products are constantly evolving and improving. We will be happy to inform you on the highest quality and most cost effective products.
- Our painters are friendly and personable. We treat your home like ours.
- We do MORE than just paint walls… texture and drywall repairs, minor carpentry, concrete floors and driveway sealing, installation of mouldings, water and smoke damage restoration etc…
Sea to Sea Painters complete projects in consecutive days. That means that when we get started on your paint job we continue the work till its done. We will not get started and then disappear to another job leaving you wondering when we will be back to get the work done. Except in circumstances beyond our control (Weather on exterior projects), we will always strive to work day after day till your project is done.
Our painters are professionals and will not cut corners. A quality paint job is only as good as the time put into the preparation. Filling of holes, repairing damage, caulking cracks, sanding walls, etc. is of utmost importance on any painting project. We take the time that is necessary to prepare surfaces for the paint they’ll be receiving. We also use high quality products that are designed for the specific application. Painting a metal door? We will be using a DTM (Direct to metal) product. Painting bare drywall? We will use a drywall sealer before painting with a latex product. Painting exterior wood siding? We will recommend one of a number of products that have strong reputations for holding up in our crazy Lower Mainland climate.
With every paint job we offer a one year limited warranty on workmanship. We will repair any blistering, peeling, chipping, flaking or burnishing that is directly a result of poor workmanship. As with any warranty there are limitations and for more on our warranty see our products and warranties page.